Food and Nutrition Services
- Room Service Menu (included in room charge) with menu selections obtained in-person prior to every meal according to physician's diet orders.
- Patient meals comply with the all current regulations and are approved by a Registered Dietitian.
- Nutritional screening and education by Registered & Licensed Dietitians provided at no additional charge for inpatients.
- Certified Diabetes Education Center providing group and individual outpatient diabetes management education with physician order.
- Personal, selective patient menus in accordance with physician's diet orders.
- Nutritional assessments, consultations and education by registered dietitians.
- Outpatient nutritional therapy and consultations with physician order.
All cafeteria and patient meals comply with the latest FDA regulations and are approved by a registered dietitian. Palms West Hospital serves at least one Heart Healthy dish at every meal to provide the employees and visitors with a low-sodium, low fat meal approved by the American Heart Association.
In our "Oasis" Cafeteria, our Food and Nutrition Services (FANS) team serves healthy and delicious meals to employees and visitors during the following hours of service:
Breakfast – 6:30 a.m.to 9:30 a.m.
Lunch – 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Dinner – 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Late Dinner – 10:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Entrees range from $3.50 to $4.99. We have a fresh 30 item salad bar for only 27 cents per ounce, daily soups made from scratch, sandwiches, wraps, subs and a wide variety of other excellent choices. Complimentary coffee and tea is available from 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. with vending is available at all hours.
Dietitians are available for consult by calling 798-6067.