I certify that I have completed the required EMTALA training and agree to abide by the laws of EMTALA. I understand that to receive treatment at Palms West Hospital:
- All patients must be registered
- All patients must be triaged
- All patients must be entered into the central (EMTALA) log
- All patients must have a medical record
- All patients must have a hospital arm band
- All patients registered and triaged through the Emergency Department must have a medical screening exam
If I am required to take emergency room call I further understand my obligations under EMTALA law and hospital policy related to the Provision of On-Call Coverage, and agree to abide by each.