Our ‘lactation corner’ offers all the help and support you need in learning to breastfeed. We offer personalized care to you and your baby including:
- In-hospital visits and support
- Telephone help line to answer any questions
- Follow-up telephone calls after your delivery
- Outpatient appointments if you experience breastfeeding challenges, which are at no charge if you deliver at The New Life Center at Palms West Hospital.
- Educational materials
- Personalized plan for employed breastfeeding moms
- Medela breast pumps and supplies are available for sale or rental
Our 24/7 baby care line (561) 798-BABY is available so you can speak to registered nurses, ready to support moms once discharged. Or, to reach a lactation consultant directly, call (561) 753-4259.