Neonatal intensive care unit in West Palm Beach
The New Life Center Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Palms West Hospital has been delivering life’s little miracles to patients in Loxahatchee since 1986.
Our Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) offers specialized medical care to critically ill infants, delivered 24 hours a day by board-certified neonatologists and an experienced nursing team.
To learn more about the NICU at Palms West Hospital, please call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (561) 345-7009.
There is no greater joy than the first moment your newborn is put into your arms. When that moment happens at The New Life Center, you'll both be in safe, loving hands.
From our experienced, caring doctors and nurses to the most advanced technology, our labor and delivery program provides an unparalleled level of comfort to you and your family. Whatever you would like your birth experience to be, our staff will work hand-in-hand with you to create that special moment.
Our care for baby begins with our care for mom. We offer compassionate women's care for mothers and personalized care for babies. We provide care for healthy, full-term babies and babies born at greater than 32 weeks gestation. Also, as a Level II NICU, we provide advanced care for babies who are recovering from more serious conditions.
Our recently updated NICU features:
- 24/7 Level II neonatology coverage
- Ten private, state-of-the-art hospital rooms offering the latest in neonatal technology
- A family-centered environment providing newborns and their parents with the loving support they need and deserve
- Live video streaming, which enables families to watch their newborn anytime, anywhere and on any device with internet access
- Social worker dedicated to NICU babies and their families
- Human milk fortifier to nutritionally enhance milk for premature infants