Pediatric rehabilitation center in Palm Beach
The Children’s Therapy Center at Palms West Hospital offers a range of rehabilitative therapy services for children 18 years old and younger. We are the most comprehensive hospital-affiliated pediatric outpatient therapy center in Palm Beach County.
Our focus is to help your child overcome obstacles to achieve their potential with a skilled staff specialized in orthopedic, neurological, congenital and developmental disorders.
To learn more about The Children's Therapy Center at Palms West Hospital, please call us at (561) 792-8067.
At Palms West Hospital, we offer many pediatric programs and take pride in our Children’s Therapy Center. Our children's therapists offer evaluation and treatment of a variety of medical and developmental diagnoses and conditions. These include, but are not limited to:
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Auditory processing disorders
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Brachial plexus injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Craniofacial anomalies, including difficulties with cleft lip and palate
- Congenital disabilities
- Cognitive and perceptual deficits
- Developmental delays
- Down syndrome
- Fine and gross motor coordination deficits
- Hand injuries and splinting
- Language, learning and speech disorders
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Oral and motor issues (feeding and swallowing disorders)
- Orthopedic conditions
- Pervasive developmental disorders
- Scoliosis (idiopathic and neuromuscular)
- Sensory-motor, processing deficits
- Spina bifida, myelomeningocele
- Sports-related injuries
- Traumatic brain injury
Areas of specialization
Our therapists are highly trained and experienced in providing family-centered and innovative treatment for the following conditions:
- Feeding and swallowing difficulties, including food aversion
- Infant development
- Movement and developmental disorders
- Hand function impairment
- Sensory integration
Accepting, convenient children's therapy center
Our therapy center strives to help children achieve the extraordinary. We focus not only on skill development but also on play, sports, socialization, language and teamwork.We offer patients unique rehabilitative programs, including, youth sports medicine, aquatic therapy and Handwriting Without Tears.®
We know an effective children's therapy program needs to be accommodating and convenient. We strive to work for all patient's families in the following ways:
- We accept most insurance, including Medicaid.
- We offer convenient afternoon and evening hours of operation.
- All of our treatments are customized and one-on-one.
- We offer coordinated care with school-based therapies.
- We are conveniently located to serve Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Broward and Dade Counties.