As COVID-19 continues to be a risk, we remain committed to taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of patients and staff.
Everyone entering the facility will be screened and assessed with a no touch temperature screening.
- If the temperature is greater than or equal to (≥) 100⁰ F, the individual will not be permitted to enter the facility. Visitors who do not meet the screening criteria will not be allowed in the facility. And upon entering the hospital, everyone will be required to wear a mask at all times throughout the facility.
Note the following update effective 10/19, 8:00am:
- No visitors for ER patients
- Labor and delivery patients may have one (1) adult companion, for the duration of labor
- Surgical patients may have one (1) adult patient advocate (visitor) accompany them to the hospital on the day of their procedure
- Patients admitted to an unit may have one (1) adult visitor, at a time, from 8:00am to 8:00pm,
- ICU patients may have one (1) adult visitor, at a time, from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- There is no visitation in our COVID units
- One (1) adult companion for pediatric ER patients
- Patients admitted to a unit may have one (1) adult visitor, at a time, for the duration of their stay.
- One adult may remain overnight in Pediatrics, Pediatrics ICU, NICU.
Patients at or approaching “End of Life” are allowed one adult visitor during their stay.